*Urgent need for diesel powered generator. Cost about $8,000. We have about $4,400 in an account in Haiti saving up for the rest. Let me know if you want to donate to this fund specifically. The Well pump arrived and is working. The school now has a water source. Contact Jim Liles-442-228-4197 in Bishop CA if you want to send a large package or need instructions for wiring money.
Julio and the school have an urgent need for money for food. I was told more people are dying of starvation in Haiti than by the Covid Virus. School is back in session with 250 students and 25 teachers for kids from first grade through High School. They need food, clothing-especially shoes and money for uniforms and school supplies.
Other needs of funding:
A. Build library for school and students and to be used by community: Cost $25,000.
B. $5,000 to help people set up small businesses selling on the street. Many parents of school children need help starting small business.
If there is something you want to donate and need help in getting it to the school, please call Jim Liles 442-228-4197 in Bishop, CA.
Now money can be sent via www.moneygram.com that goes to a special bank account.
Please send via MoneyGram.com using the following information:
First name: Jn Gilles
Last name: Julio
Account Number: 2700-0023208
Booklet # 49190
Banque L Union Haitienne
If you send money via www.MoneyGram.com without using the above bank account number, call or text Julio so he knows who sent the money and the amount. Also let him know the reference # of the transaction so he can pick up the money. You can call him directly at the above phone number if you use WhatsApp. Call me if you need help connecting to Julio or sending a package, letter or money. Thank You, Jim Liles-442-228-4197 in Bishop, CA.
Thank you for joining with us in the ministry to spread the Good News to Haiti through our church and through education. You can help us in one of four ways:
1. By sponsoring a child's tuition for $25 per month.
2. By sponsoring a child's tuition for an entire school year for $250.
3. By making a donation for a special project we are undertaking (See below for special project needs at this time).
4. By making a general donation to help provide for all of our ministries.
There are three ways that you can donate to us at this time:
1) Mail us a check directly to Julio Jn Gilles.
Envelopes should be addressed to:
Julio Jn Gilles
Unit 1152 BGF
3170 Airmans Dr. , Ft. Pierce, FL 34946
(Do not put ‘Bethesda Ministry’ on envelope as it may not get delivered properly).
2) Send us money through Western Union by using my full name, Julio Jn Gilles, and by including my Haitian phone number, 011 509 38 72 7207, and Cap Haitien, Haiti. Please text or call me at this same number to notify me that you have sent me funds through Western Union, and give me the Western Union tracking number, so that I will know to go pick up the funds. If you have trouble using Western Union please call Jim Liles.
Julio cannot pick up the money without this information.
3) A third way to send money is through MoneyGram.com as stated above for deposit in his bank or go to mopneygram.com website and create an account. Specify for Julio to 'pick-up' cash at Money Gram store. You can also go to a local Money Gram store if one is near you. When you go to the website or store use : First Name: Jn Gilles
Last Name: Julio
Customer Service 720-362-5024
When form is completed write down
Reference # and text the number and amount of the donation to Julio at his phone number, Cell 011-509-3872-7207.
You might want to leave your contact information if you want Julio to call you using WhatsApp for a no cost phone call.
Thank you for your help.
If you are sponsoring a specific child to attend school for $250.00 per year, please text or call Jim Gardner in Oklahoma at (918) 413-5475 (www.TradingPain.com) or Jim and Charlotte Liles in California at (442)-228-4197 (www.TheSacredCalendar.com) so we can update the website. If you have any questions about the website, please call or text to one of the numbers above.
Note: Donations may or may not be considered deductible by the IRS since the money is going to a foreign country. To sponsor a specific child to attend school, write the child's name on the left bottom of the check, or just give to “As Needed Fund.’
If you have any questions about donations write to:
JIM GARDNER, 22361 PINE RIDGE CIRCLE, POTEAU, OK 74953 or call him at 918-413-5475
or Jim Liless
1336 MacGregor Ave
Bishop, CA 93514